Barry Mens Parka
The Barry is our military-inspired parka that is sure to protect its wearer from the harsh winter. The jackets fleece-lined pockets are functional while providing comfort.
Model is 6'2" s42 w34 and is wearing a size M.
- 100% Polyester Crosshatch fabrication
- Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down
- Highly breathable down proof free hanging liner
- Removable down filled hood with double drawstring toggle system and moldable in-hood framing wire
- Removable coyote fur ruff
- Neck lined in non-pill micro fleece
- Interior chest pocket
- Hidden interior adjustable waistband and hem
- Adjustable cuffs with heavy elastic rib knit and thumbhole feature
- Sympatex® membrane laminated
- Seam seal construction
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada, imported
Engineered with the Sympatex® membrane to provide a waterproof exterior.
Fuller cluster, higher loft, Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down Fill for ultimate warmth.
Sympatex® branded tape is applied to all major seams for maximum waterproof protection.
Heavy duty magnetic closures keep your placket secure and fully insulated.
Sympatex® membrane provides a waterproof and windproof exterior that minimizes heat loss while maintaining breathability.
Underarm vent system to allow air flow and added breathability.
Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish repels moisture to minimize water absorption.
10,000mm waterproof/breathable, windproof laminated membrane.
Official Nobis products purchased from an Authorized Retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship. Please contact Customer Service for full policy details, terms and conditions. You may also submit a warranty claim through the Warranty page.