Wellington Mens Macintosh Coat
With a fully removable liner, the Wellington can be worn three ways, making it one of our most versatile coats.
Model is 6'2" s42 w34 and is wearing a size M.
- Premium cotton/nylon outer shell
- Embrace membrane laminated
- Custom Nobis camo mesh liner for enhanced breathability
- Attachable snap-in Jersey down liner
- Compartmentalized inner chest pocket
- Down liner with contrast wool fabric detailing
- Seam seal construction
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada, imported
Engineered with the Sympatex® membrane to provide a waterproof exterior.
Fuller cluster, higher loft, Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down Fill for ultimate warmth.
Sympatex® branded tape is applied to all major seams for maximum waterproof protection.
Heavy duty magnetic closures keep your placket secure and fully insulated.
Sympatex® membrane provides a waterproof and windproof exterior that minimizes heat loss while maintaining breathability.
Underarm vent system to allow air flow and added breathability.
Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish repels moisture to minimize water absorption.
10,000mm waterproof/breathable, windproof laminated membrane.
Official Nobis products purchased from an Authorized Retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship. Please contact Customer Service for full policy details, terms and conditions. You may also submit a warranty claim through the Warranty page.