Condor Men's Extreme Parka
Designed for the harshest weather conditions, Condor is our mens extreme parka. Take comfort in knowing that the Condor has every functional feature you need in an Arctic expedition.
Model is 6'3" s40 w32 and is wearing a size M.
- Premium Poly/Wool blend fabrication
- Baffle Box Down bag for ultimate warmth
- Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down
- Highly breathable down proof free hanging liner
- Non-removable down filled snorkel hood with double drawstring toggle system and moldable in-hood framing wire for maximum protection
- Removable coyote fur ruff
- Branded face guard for extreme weather condition protection
- Neck lined in non-pill micro fleece
- Interior chest pocket
- Front tab with plastic window ID pocket
- Front fleece lined, hand warmer pockets
- Tablet compatible sized inner patch pocket with closure
- Down filled wind skirt with wide elastic
- Articulated sleeves with adjustable sleeve cuffs with easy tab and heavy elastic ribbed cuffs with thumb-hole feature
- Sympatex® membrane laminated
- Seam seal construction
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada, imported
Engineered with the Sympatex® membrane to provide a waterproof exterior.
Fuller cluster, higher loft, Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down Fill for ultimate warmth.
Sympatex® branded tape is applied to all major seams for maximum waterproof protection.
Heavy duty magnetic closures keep your placket secure and fully insulated.
Sympatex® membrane provides a waterproof and windproof exterior that minimizes heat loss while maintaining breathability.
Underarm vent system to allow air flow and added breathability.
Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish repels moisture to minimize water absorption.
10,000mm waterproof/breathable, windproof laminated membrane.
All Nobis products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship.
Clean with confidence in your home washing machine or visit our store for a refresh in the LG Styler.
High performance designs made with sustainable and traceable materials.