Merideth Ladies Parka
Our best selling womens parka offers the ultimate blend of comfort and style. The Merideth integrates all the technology refinements that characterize Nobis parkas.
Model is 5'8" and is wearing a size S.
- Optional 100% polyester crosshatch shell or premium poly/wool blend shell
- Wind flap with convenient magnetic closures
- Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down
- Moldable in-hood framing wire
- Heavy elastic rib cuffs with thumb-hole openings
- Hand warmer pockets
- Interior zip stash pocket
- Removable down filled hood
- Removable coyote fur
- Removable Melton wool peaked inner hood, lined in anti-pill micro fleece
- Sympatex® membrane laminated
- Seam sealed construction
- Windproof, waterproof, breathable
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada, imported
Engineered with the Sympatex® membrane to provide a waterproof exterior.
Fuller cluster, higher loft, Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down Fill for ultimate warmth.
Sympatex® branded tape is applied to all major seams for maximum waterproof protection.
Heavy duty magnetic closures keep your placket secure and fully insulated.
Sympatex® membrane provides a waterproof and windproof exterior that minimizes heat loss while maintaining breathability.
Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish repels moisture to minimize water absorption.
10,000mm waterproof/breathable, windproof laminated membrane.
All Nobis products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship.
Clean with confidence in your home washing machine or visit our store for a refresh in the LG Styler.
High performance designs made with sustainable and traceable materials.